INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, image, birth date, email and physical address, IP address, telephone number or mobile phone identifier, gender, contact lists, social media information, location (including GPS) information, activity and performance information, and when necessary, credit card information.
We may also collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- What Are Cookies? Cookies are data files stored within your browser when you interact with a website. These data files allow the website to recall important information about your visit, help better understand your preferences and improve your overall experience.
- You may limit or turn off cookies and other collection tools by adjusting your browner settings. If you turn off certain collection tools, you may not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services and features may not function properly. We recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so we can offer you a better shopping experience on our sites.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your information to provide products and services to you including:
- Enhancing, personalizing and customizing user experiences, such as placing an order and other activities
- Communicating with you about your purchase, account information or customer service
- Analyzing user behavior and trends to better understand our customers and gain consumer insights
- Providing and conducting marketing and promotions
- Communicating with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Administering contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Watch Me Apparel uses technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. While Watch Me Apparel strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of any information that you provide to us or that is otherwise disclosed by you online We recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information online from children under 13 and we do not specifically target children under 13 in our marketing materials or other advertising.
OPT-OUT, DELETE OR MODIFY INFORMATION
You may cancel your account, or opt-out of receiving e-mail messages from Watch Me Apparel at any time. You can also modify or delete your account profile within certain Watch Me Apparel services through your account.
To unsubscribe and stop receiving communications from Watch Me Apparel, you can change your account settings or follow the instructions enclosed within the email, text message, notification or other promotional message or communication.
You may also contact us via telephone at (714) 514-2430.